I was just cleaning out my laptop case and came across some ripped sheets of paper with 10 Thoughts I wrote out after reading an article in Whole Living. I can’t tell you the publication month for credit purposes but given my state today I need to get them into writing, hoping that the process of typing them out will send a ripple of positive energy throughout my body and mind.
1) Your body already knows how to heal itself; you just need to get out of its way.
2) Go ahead – vent a little, think of it as detox for the soul.
3) Good posture is not about rigidity but fluidity
4) When you appreciate being alone you are rarely lonely
5) Clutter is the byproduct of indecision. Make sure everything in your space is there because you chose to keep it.
6) You may not be in school anymore but there is always more to learn
7) True sufficiency doesn’t mean having plenty it means having enough
8) Pay attention to how you walk. Ask yourself what you are rushing toward or away from.
9) Transform anxiety into excitement, focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create.
10) Lead with your heart and not with your ego.